What would it mean to you to experience consistent deep and restorative sleep?
To wake up each morning feeling refreshed and ready to face the day ahead?
To be able to climb into bed each night looking forward to going to sleep?
Perhaps you are reading this thinking that sounds like a Disney story!
Sleep, like breathing, is something that your body knows how to do naturally. However, the body needs the right inner environment to experience deep restorative sleep, and also benefits from the right external environment to promote sleep.
WHAT’S GETTING IN THE WAY OF A GOOD NIGHTS SLEEP FOR YOU?
There are a number of things that get in the way of you getting consistent good quality sleep, including…
- An overactive mind
- Anxiety about getting to sleep
- Beliefs about your sleep pattern such as ‘I always wake up at 4.00am’
- Late night eating
- Lack of magnesium in the body
- Lack of regular sleep routine
- Staying up late watching television or surfing the internet
- Environments where the bedroom is too light, too warm
- Pain in the body
How does hypnosis for sleep work?
- Discover great strategies to support your mind and body for quality sleep
- Gives responsibility for sleep back to the body – your body knows how to sleep!
- Rewire the brain to create a new template to experience consistently deep restorative sleep
- Calm down the mind allowing you to switch off
- Address any emotional issues that have been getting in the way of you sleeping well
- Understand the link between the gut and great sleep and how to take care of your gut health