“If your life was a garden, plant the right seeds to grow”
Would you like any of the following?
To discover and heal the root of your anxiety?
To release old emotional and painful memories holding you back?
To break free of limiting beliefs such as ‘I’m not good enough; I’m not worthy; I don’t belong; I’m not lovable; I’m stupid; I’m a failure
To overcome fears and phobias?
To remove blocks to your confidence and self esteem?
To learn a powerful technique that you can use on yourself anytime you need to press the rest button?
What is eft tapping?
Memories themselves are neither good or bad, happy or sad, positive or negative – it is the association you have with them that give them meaning.
When you change that association, release the unhelpful emotion attached to the memory and transform the beliefs that were formed at the time, you will experience an incredible shift in your mindset, health and outlook.
EFT is an energy technique. It may surprise you to know that your body is more energy than it is physical.
The energy lines that run through the body are known as meridians, which connect to your emotional brain. When tapping, you are tapping the ends of the meridian lines to release emotion.
An emotion is really energy in motion. However, when you are upset, anxious or worried about something, your focus of attention gets stuck on how you feel – the emotion. This causes the emotion to get blocked. You know you have blocked or stuck emotion when you can’t move on from something, when you struggle to let go of how you feel and when you hold yourself back in someway.
It sounds ridiculously simple, yet by tapping on the EFT points on your body, you can transform how you feel in minutes.
Be the person you were born to be!
the benefits of eft tapping therapy
whats included in a session of eft tapping therapy?
- Very simply we will start by identifying what you want to achieve from working together.
- Once you are clear on what it is you are working towards, we will identify what’s getting in the way – what are the blocks, fears, beliefs or set backs that need to be addressed.
- Once you know what has been holding you back, we will start tapping!
- Typically I tap on you, so that you are free to let go and focus.
- At the end of the session we will identify what has shifted and been released and what we still need to address in a follow up session.
- I will also teach you how to tap on yourself and sign post you to lots of great resources to keep you on track.