Sara Maude Hypnotherapy and Psychotherapy operates the website www.saramaudehypnotherapy.com. This privacy notice may be changed to continually comply with legislation and to provide an on going commitment to your privacy.
Sara Maude is the data controller of this website and private therapy practice, Sara Maude Hypnotherapy and Psychotherapy, and can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org
This privacy notice is designed to inform you policies regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of personal data when you use the therapy service and the choices you have associated with that data.
Your personal data
While using www.saramaudehypnotherapy.com you may be asked to provide certain personal data that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”), such as when subscribing to the mailing list, or making an on line booking for a free consultation. The personal data provided is only viewed by the data controller.
Personal Data may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Phone number
- Reason for requesting a consultation
Information Collected Automatically
A “cookies” is a small text file sent by your computer each time you visit www.saramaudehypnotherapy.com.
By continuing to use this website, you accept that we use the following cookies:
We use Google Analytics to provide us with information about how our website is used, such as what countries our visitors are browsing from, and what pages are the most popular. The data gathered is anonymous and can not be used to identify you personally.
You may block the collection of the data generated by the cookie and the data related to your use of the website (incl. your IP address) to Google as well as the processing of this data by Google, by downloading and installing a browser plugin available from the following link: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en.
Your tube – Tries to estimate the users bandwidth on pages with integrated you tube videos
Facebook – Used by facebook to register impressions on pages with the facebook login button
Linked In – Used by Linked in for tracking the use of embedded services
How your information is used
Any personal information that is collected will only be used in the following ways;
- Provide Products and Services. We will use your information to provide products and services to you.
- Communicate with you:
- Promotional and educational. To send you emails about new products or services such as hypnosis down loads or on line courses or workshops (as key examples) or other information of value about health and wellbeing. This will come in the form of a newsletter of which you may opt out at any time.
- Responding to your requests. Your information may be used to respond to questions or comments.
- Your information may be used to inform you about changes in the services provided, our service offering and other important service related notices that are relevant.
Sharing and Disclosure
Your personal information will never be disclosed to anyone or any third parties unless you have given explicit permission to do so. For example, if through using the service, you would like your details to be sent to another therapist such as a nutritionist to gain further help and support.
Links to Other Sites
We may have links on our site to other sites that we do not operate. If you click on a third party link, you will be taken directly to that site which is governed by its own privacy notice. We strongly encourage you to read that privacy notice. We do not control that site and assume no responsibility for the content, policies or its practices.
The website is not directed to children under 16. If you learn that your child has contacted us and provided us with personal information without your consent, please contact us at email@example.com
Changes to the Policy
This policy may be changed from time to time, and if we do we’ll post any changes on this page.
If you have any questions or comments about this policy, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
In accordance with UK and European law under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), you have numerous rights in regards to the personal data we hold about you, including:
- Right to confirmation – you have the right to know if we hold personal data that concerns you
- Right to access – you have the right to view and to obtain a copy of any personal data we hold that concerns you
- Right to rectification – you have the right to the correction of any inaccuracies within the personal data we hold that concerns you
- Right to erasure – you have the right to have your personal data removed from our systems