- Living in a constant sense of anticipation
- Waiting for anxiety to strike at any moment
- Never being able to relax
- Waking up to that feeling of dread in the pit of your stomach
- Always being in a state of high alert
- Thinking worst-case scenario
I visited Sara during a time in my life where I had undergone a lot of change which in turn resulted in a huge amount of anxiety for me. The anxiety I suffered was so bad that sometimes it was so difficult for me to get out of bed in the morning. I wasn’t myself. My mind was constantly elsewhere, never in the present. I knew I didn’t have to go on feeling like this and wanted to do something to fix it so I went to see Sara. After 2 sessions with her I’d seen a massive improvement in my well being. Through EFT and hypnotherapy, she helped me to view the things I had been through and to view change in a more positive way and taught me ways to tackle my anxiety when ever it cropped up. I honestly cannot recommend what she does highly enough, the skills she has and her amazing personality made me feel at complete ease when around her and I cant thank her enough for her help.